Tour price is per person on double occupancy. Published tours and tour prices are subject to change at any time. Services are sold as a complete package. Itemized cost breakdowns are not available. Please refer to each tour's detailed day-by-day itinerary to confirm the exact inclusions.
- Customized itinerary planning, handling and operational charges
- Accommodations in 4 to 5-star hotels, including hotel taxes and service charges
- Private sightseeing with local, English-speaking guides
- Domestic flights and regional surface transportation, including airport transfers
- Meals as indicated in detailed itinerary
- Admission fees during trip
- Travel visa services to Vietnam (for US citizens)
- A luggage allowance of one medium sized suitcase and one carry-on bag
- Service of an Insiders Asia tour director on group tour
- The full services of Insiders Asia and our overseas associate offices before, during and after your trip
- Trans-Pacific airfare, Travel insurance, Airport departure taxes, Excess baggage charges, Gratuities, Personal expenses
Deposits and Payments
A deposit of $300 per person is required to confirm all services. The second deposit of 20% of the land tour is due 120 days before departure. Final payment is due 90 days prior to the tour start date. For reservations made within 90 days of departure, the entire tour cost must be paid at the time of booking. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and personal check. Additional deposits may be required for travel during peak holiday dates.
All deposits are non-refundable. Refunds of final payment will be honored as follows:
- Between 61-90 days of scheduled tour departure: 75% refund
- Between 45-60 days of scheduled tour departure: 50% refund
- 44 days or less prior to scheduled tour departure: No refund
- In the event Insiders Asia cancels the tour, full refund will be honored.
Penalties and fees imposed by our suppliers may be additional and, if imposed, will be deducted from the above refunds, if any. A change of trip date or change of travel destination(s) will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation fees may apply.
Visas and Passports
Visa requirements and application forms, if applicable, will be sent upon receipt of a deposit. Passports must be valid for six months following date of entry into any international country. It is the sole responsibility of the tour participant to secure a valid passport with sufficient blank pages for immigration and visa stamps.
We strongly recommend purchasing comprehensive travel insurance (including trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption, and baggage insurance) once a trip has been booked. Health, accident, and emergency evacuation insurance are also strongly recommended.
Terms & Conditions
A complete Tour Participant Agreement will be forwarded to each tour participant at time of deposit. The Tour Participant Agreement outlines all of the terms and conditions pertaining to a tour booking, including necessary limitations on our liability. All services and prices are subject to change without notice. Following full payment, final travel documents will be sent approximately two weeks prior to international departure.