Your exciting journey to Vietnam begins as you check in today for your flight bound for Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
Meet on arrival at Saigon/Tan Son Nhut Int. Airport. Transfer to your hotel. Unpack. Relax and start to explore Vietnam’s most vibrant city. Welcome dinner. (L/D) Liberty Central
A full day excursion to the Mekong Delta with a visit to Thien Hau Pagoda in Cho Lon (Chinatown) en route. Learn how to navigate small canals on a sampan in Mytho. Return to Saigon late afternoon. (B/L/-) Liberty Central
Fly to Hue. Upon arrival, begin our visits to the Citadel in the old city, the Flag Towel, Ngo Mon (Noon gate) and the Forbidden City, the former home of the Royal family before 1945. (B/L/D) Saigon Morin Hotel
Enjoy the scenic drive between Da Nang and Lang Co through the Hai Van Pass with a visit to the Marble Mountain en route. (B/L/D) Ancient House Resort
Your visit to Hoi An, one of the most enchanting towns in Vietnam, takes place during the Lantern Festival, when the town turns off its street lamps and fluorescent lights, leaving the Old Quarter bathed in the warm glow of colorful paper lanterns. It’s magical and you will utterly be charmed! (B/-/D) Ancient House Resort
A relaxing day in the beautiful Hoian. You could spend the day at China Beach, visit to the fishing village and learn how to pilot the basket round boat “Thung Chai" or explore the town at your own pace. (B/-/D) Ancient House Resort
Fly to Hanoi, elegant capital of Vietnam. Guided visits to the Temple of Literature and the Old Quarter. Tonight, dinner followed by the Water Puppet Show. (B/L/D)
Transfer to Ha Long and embark on Indochina Sails boat. Cruise the bay. Enjoy the stunning sunset on the bay. (B/L/D) Overnight on boat.
Breakfast on board. Continue to cruise the bay and enjoy the glorious sunrise. At mid-day, disembark the boat and return to Hanoi with a visit to Bat Trang ceramic village en route. Farewell Dinner. (B/L/D) Hanoi Elegance Hotel
After breakfast at hotel, free time at leasure until transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Bon voyage!
June 27 - July 7, 2013
- Service of IA Tour Director and local guides
- Air fares Saigon-Hue & Dannang-Hanoi
- Accommodations with tax and service charges
- All meals except 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Tips (local guides & driver)
- Sightseeing as noted in itinerary & entrance fees to sites and museums
- Airport transfers for participants arriving Day 1 & departing Day 11
- Surface transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Excess baggage charges
- Beverages at group meals
- Travel insurance
- At time of reservation: $300 (non-refundable)
- 120 days prior to departure: 20% of land tour
- 60 days prior to departure: Balance
- 46-90 days prior: 25% of land cost
- 45 days or less: 100% of land cost
- Full refund if Insiders Asia cancels the trip.